argument about lenses
Hello all people. We are new and i like contribute to the forum. I hope you all like the post about ski goggles
The most important element of a ski goggle, snowboard goggle or mask blizzard are their lenses. With these small indications you will have clear which best fits to the use that you give to your goggles.
The first aspect that we believe must be set is to determine the importance of using goggles, as they protect our eyes from UV rays, which act more negatively in our eyes because we are at higher altitudes and their reflection in the snow causes a greater effect on our eyes.
Goggles sold by baBaik comply fully with European legislation regarding the protection against UV rays, with the full protection for your eyes. This fact can be verified by the existence of the seal of the European Community (CE) in each of our goggles.
Lenses are classified according to their hue and depending on the category to which they belong, both aspects linked. This determines the manner of acting against the light causing a different view in each light condition.
-The existing types of lenses by its cataloging protection are:
S4. Lenses with very dark shades made for very high light conditions, a situation that can happen at high altitudes.
S3. Ideal dark lenses for sunny days.
S2. Lenses of clear tones, designed for those days of clouds and overcast sky.
S1. Lenses of very clear tones, designed for low light days as it can be a day of bad weather.
S0. Transparent lenses which causes a low protection. Its use is appropriate for the night.
-Functionality of the lenses by color:
• Black Polarized: Reduce the distortion and reflections, making them ideal in high light conditions, even in low light conditions reduce visibility.
• Mirror lenses for good light conditions, but not excessive.
• Roses, highlight the contrasting shadows and enhancing its effectiveness in low light.
• Transparent, used in very low light conditions, such as at night.
• Green, silver or dark, are best for contrast enhancement. Perfect in light days, especially the green.
• Yellow, amber, red and gold, are very versatile lenses since filtering blue light and define the shadows. Valid for all conditions and especially for moderate light conditions.
• Photochromic lenses, adapt to outside light conditions, increasing its usefulness in all weather conditions.
Given this wide variety of lenses must be said that there are many goggles with interchangeable lenses, in order to gain functionality, this aspect is very important.
In conclusion it must be said that baBaik recommended for choosing the type of lens, siding with the security regarding the protection of our eyes, that is, not to use clear goggles in high light conditions, better that the lens be too dark.