2007 Judge and technical delegate clinics set
USSA annouces the 2007 internationally and nationally sanctioned judges and technical delegates clinics.
The Canadian Freestyle Ski Association is hosting the FIS approved A level judges clinic and FIS TD clinic in Vancouver, BC October 24-28. USSA is hosting the FIS approved B level judges clinic in Albany, NY November 1-4. Some items to note with respect to USSA policy:
1) All judges must attend a clinic in order to get an assigment this season.
2) All A licensed judges must attend the A clinic.
3) Any B licensed judge who is thinking of applying for an upgrade to A, must attend the A clinic.
4) Any judge who is eligible and wants to be considered a candidate for the 2010 OWG, must attend the A clinic.
5) All attendees must be current USSA members PRIOR to the clinic (one cannot renew their membership AT the clinic).
6) Any new members will be subject to the background check.