i have a mobile phone and due to some kind of accident i deleted many camera pictures in my phone which are really important to me.it was Samsung galaxy s3. Does anyone knows any kind of android recovery software that can retrieve the data? Can it be 'undeleted' some how? or am I just out of luck?
Well, it takes place commonly to Android phone users to encounter data loss particularly when you regards your Android phone to be a digital camera or even a memory storage device regarding green communication tool to generate a telephone call or send texts. Therefore, it is necessary to learn android phone recovery
Loss android data due to :
* Have a phone reset or restore and everything gone.
* Music files missing in data transferring between your Android phone and PC or Mac machine.
* Formatted the removable media memory card (SD, CF, memory stick etc) equipped within the phone.
* Unable to read images, videos or music files in the gallery due to memory card error.
* When connecting Android phone (memory card) to PC, it says "the card is not formatted, would you like to format it now?"
* Accidentally press "delete" button on the phone and erased some photos or videos just taken with camera function.
How to recover data from android phone?
When users inadvertently format the memory card of android phone’s, they can use the Tenorshare Data Recovery software to perform android file recovery
.This tool that work well on both PC & Mac, capable of recover images, videos and music files deleted, formatted or lost through your Android based phone. The file formats supported range from photo formats includes JPEG, PNG, GIF TIF, TIFF etc to video and audio formats like MP3, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, WAV and much more.
Simple steps torecover android files with android data recovery software
Step 1. Download a Tenorshare Data Recovery from the internet and install on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your android phone with the computer. Open the installed software.
Step 3. Select the way you need to recover datas, " Deleted Recovery" or " Format Recovery" .
Step 4. Scan you android phone, then choose the datas you need, click "Recover".
No matter you are good at data recovery or not, when you happened to deleted files from android, you can choose ways below to recover android data